An orthopedic quick splint stabilization device that provides for external pelvic ring integrity using a circumferential enveloping framesheet with midline applied single-point bilateral retractable closure system, applied by one person that is the initial stabilization of choice for immediate management of pelvic ring injuries. Used acutely in management of exsanguinating pelvic trauma, when pelvic injury is suspected from mechanism of injury, much the same as a cervical collar is used to protect cervical spine from further injury prior to definitive identification and care.
* Hemodynamically normal with unstable pelvic fractures, for
pain control and reducing movement during transfers.
* Hemodynamically normal with hip fracture to overcome gravity
effects on lateral hip aspects.
* Stabilize pelvis on long-board/SKED® by impeding axial and
* Bind lower extremities together or upper to torso/stabilize
large truncal/proximal amputation dressings with optional
trauma PSDnet attachment.
- tamponades venous and bone end hemorrhage
- provides external pelvic ring integrity
- stabilizes movement mitigating pain
- provides for anterior surgical and cath access
- overcomes lateral unstable pelvic gravity effects
- provides uniform circumferential closure
... every red blood cell counts ...
* Hemodynamically unstable with a mechanically unstable pelvis.
* Hemodynamically unstable with a suspected pelvic fracture.
U.S. Patent * Berry * DFARS * FDA Compliant Products
Made In U.S.A.