Model 125 KED
- Sewn-in securing straps and snaplock buckles enable quick, easy application
- Adapts to a hip and pelvic splint by simple inversion
- Adjustable, fold-back sides permit easy access to the patient’s chest
- Does not interfere with application of anti-shock trousers
- Comes with wrap-around vest
- Adjusta-Pad™ neck roll for padding
- Two head straps
- Color-coded, sewn-in securing straps
- Integrated carrying handles
- Carrying case
The Model 125 Kendrick Extrication Device (KED) immobilizes the torso, head, and neck, enabling prompt extrication of patients from auto accidents and other confined spaces while minimizing risks of further injury.
The two-part, wrap-around design provides horizontal flexibility for easy application. The vertical rigidity for maximum support of the spine, neck, and head during extrication. The Model 125 KED also adapts to a hip and pelvic splint by simple inversion. The Model 125 KED can be used for multiple patient sizes, including children and pregnant women.
X-rays or advanced life support procedures can be performed with the Model 125 KED in place, as adjustable, fold-back sides permit easy access to the patient's chest. Color-coded, sewn-in securing straps and snap-lock buckles help quickly secure patients. Built-in handles enable rescuers to get a firm grip on the patient and the Model 125 KED as one unit. The KED does not interfere with the application of anti-shock trousers.