Najo Lite Backboard w/ 10 pins, Olive Drab
- Lightest NAJO backboard
- Capable of floating 154 lb
- Central slot in lower half for immobilizing each leg separately
- Strong, one-piece high-density, polyethylene plastic construction
- Angled edges allow for smooth log-rolls
- Impervious to all bodily fluids
- Easy to decontaminate
- 100% radiolucent
- Available with 10 or 18 pins.
The NAJO Lite is our lightest NAJO backboard at just 14.5 lb. It features a central slot in the lower half of the board to immobilize each leg separately. Two handholds at the tapered end allow stable transport and angled edges enable easy log-rolling. The NAJO Lite backboard is capable of floating 154 lb.
NAJO boards meet OSHA recommendations with strong, one-piece high-density, polyethylene plastic construction. The backboards are filled with polyurethane foam and feature greater density around the handholds. They are impervious to all bodily fluids, easy to decontaminate, and are 100% radiolucent. Strong, yet lightweight, NAJO boards are buoyant and can float a patient in water.