The Bariatric Transfer Sheet with Backboard Insert is the second generation of the original Big Roger.
- Constructed of two (2) layers of 22oz. reinforced vinyl that will not absorb bodily fluids.
- All weight bearing straps cross through the middle of the device, where the patient's weight is centered.
- A sleeve has been sewn to the bottom to allow a 16" wide or 18" wide backboard to be inserted into the center of the transfer sheet.
- The rigid insert provides a base when moving a patient that requires a flat rigid surface.
- The double stitched webbing provides a better weight distribution while lifting and transporting.
- All webbing ends are box "X" stitched and bound over for additional strength.
- Measures: 60"x 80".
- Transfer sheet weight capacity: 700lbs.