Advantage Basket Stretcher
- Fully-internal stainless steel frame provides 2,500-lb strength rating and a smooth, single-plane sliding surface
- Cut-outs in shell provide multiple sections of exposed top rail for handling
- Replaceable, closed-cell foam mattress is impervious to fluids
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) outer shell protects patients and provides a completely smooth sliding surface
- Exposed secondary rail makes patient tie-in easy for even the most demanding rescue scenario
- Standard StratLoad attachment points makes clipping into the stretcher easier and safe
Out of stock
The Advantage Basket Stretcher, by Traverse Rescue (a FERNO Group Company), is ideal for safely transporting your patients in even the most technical rescue situations. The stretcher has a single-plane sliding surface and a fully internal stainless-steel frame that provides a 2500-lb strength rating.
The outer high-density polyethylene (HDPE) shell is attached to the top rail, providing you with numerous options for securely tying your patient to the completely exposed secondary rail. Generous cut-outs in the shell provide multiple sections of exposed top rail for handling, and the 7/8 inch tubing allows for a more comfortable grip. The patient mattress is made of a closed-cell foam that will not allow fluids to soak into it and is able to withstand even the harshest cleaning agents.
- Item added to cart