HYFIN CHEST SEAL COMPACT, TWIN PACK
- NATO NSN# 6510-01-682-2091
- Smaller packaging, approximately 25% smaller than the standard HyFin® Vent Chest Seal
- 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals designed for the treatment of entry/exit or multiple penetrating wounds
- Advanced adhesive gel designed for superior adhesion, even to sweaty or hairy chests
- Large red tab for single step, peel and apply application designed to allow for burping the wound if necessary
The HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack provides users with two vented chest seals in a compact packaging designed for the prevention, management and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax potentially caused by a penetrating chest trauma. The cutting-edge design of these chest seals incorporate 3-vented channels designed to allow air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation but prevent airflow from entering through the injury site during inhalation. Each HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal is made with advanced hydrogel technology designed to provide a superior adhesion in adverse conditions or austere environments where the casualty may be covered in blood, sweat, body hair, or other environmental contaminants.
Constructed of a rugged, easy-to-open foil pouch, the perforated twin packaging allows users to open only one dressing at a time as needed. Its small packaging is approximately 25% smaller than that of the standard HyFin® Vent Chest Seal and is ideal for low profile kits as you do not have to fold it to get it to fit in your kit, go-bag, cargo pocket or body armor.