The PJ Sked is designed to do everything a standard Sked SK-200 will do. The only difference between the two is the standard Sked is 36 inches wide and the PJ Sked is 28 inches wide. This allows for an 8 inch shorter pack and it makes it much easier to go through a door with it across your ruck. Comes with Cobra Quick Release Buckles for faster and safer patient packaging. The PJ Sked has not been tested by USAARL for hoisting, however, the Air Force PJ’s are hoisting it on a regular basis.
All accessories for the standard Sked including flotation kit work on the PJ Sked. Reference the PJ Sked Fact Sheet for more information.
The SK-215C-GR PJ Sked® Rescue System with Cobra Quick Release Buckles comes with:
- SK-217C-GR PJ Sked® Stretcher
- SK-216-CB Cordura backpack
- SK-203 Horizontal Lift Slings (pair)
- SK-204 Sked® Tow Strap
- SK-205 Removable Webbing Handles
- SK-206 Steel Locking ‘D’ Carabiner
- SK-207 Sked® Vertical Lift Sling
Made in USA.