POWER X1 Ambulance Cot
- ENDURACharge Power System offers 69% more power than the leading competitor,* achieving 113 cycles with 250 lb patient per charge in a controlled environment
- ENDURACharge lithium ion battery offers longer charge cycle life and continues operating in extreme temperatures
- 700 lb unassisted lift capacity reduces the strain of everyday and bariatric transport
- RAPIDLift Retraction System enables 40% faster leg retraction and extension than the leading competitor
- Optional PRO F1 Upgrade Kit allows the POWER X1 to be secured to the PRO F1 Universal Cot Fastener and Stryker Performance-LOAD
- Compliant with US industry safety standards.
- Can be secured to FERNO or Stryker antler and rail fasteners
- Durable powder-coated aluminum frame construction
- Tested in a controlled environment to 10+ years of service
- 2-Year Warranty (Ask your FERNO representative about our extended service agreements)
- Familiar foot-end controls provide simple operation
- Programmable load height adjusts to match the height of your ambulance floor
- ICS Integrated Charging System (available with PRO F1 Universal Cot Fastener) eliminates battery management
- Innovative cycle counter option tracks usage to help you keep up with maintenance and extend equipment life
- Manual back up mode provides complete operation in the event of power loss
- ERGOFrame Flexible Positioning allows the frame to be shortened by as much as 22 inches, resulting in 9% more maneuverability than the leading competitor
- Four 6-by-2-inch oversized swivel wheels with wheel locks on the control end and optional directional wheel locks on the head end offer maneuverability, even over rough terrain
- Two sets of contoured, ergonomic controls and Sure Grip™ dipped lift bars and grasping surfaces enable easy handling
- Backrest-mounted equipment hook holds equipment to keep your hands free
Out of stock
The POWER X1 Ambulance Cot offers more power, stability, maneuverability, and speed than any competitive powered cot.
With an unassisted lift capacity of 700 lb, the POWER X1 is the ultimate solution for both everyday and bariatric transport. Its industry-leading battery technology provides high-powered, reliable performance on every call. The POWER X1 is cross-compatible, as it can be used with a range of cot fastening systems—including both FERNO and Stryker solutions.