QuikClot Combat Gauze LE Z-Fold
- QuikClot Combat Gauze® LE is a 3-inch x 4-yard strip of z-folded soft, white, non-woven, hydrophilic gauze impregnated with kaolin. Kaolin is an inorganic mineral that is both safe and effective in accelerating the body’s natural clotting cascade. This is done all without any exothermic reactions or use of animal or human proteins.
- QuikClot Combat Gauze® LE, is packaged in an easy-tear pouch. Product contains an X-ray detectable strip for easy identification and has five-year expiration.
- QuikClot Combat Gauze LE is a sterile, soft white 3 in. x 4 yds. Z-folded, nonwoven gauze with X-ray indicator, and is impregnated with kaolin, an inorganic mineral that activates Factor XII,1 which in turn accelerates the body’s natural clotting ability.2,3,4,5 This bleeding control solution creates a robust clot6,7 to control bleeding fast9 until medical support arrives.
QuikClot Combat Gauze LE features:
- Intuitive to use,14 QuikClot Combat Gauze LE uses the same placement technique as standard gauze
- Vacuum sealed, compact, cube-sized packaging, and eight tear points expedite access to dressing for quicker application
- Contains an X-ray detectable strip for easy identification
- Five-year shelf life
Penetrating Wounds & Massive Bleeding
- Gunshot Wounds
- Mass Casualty Events
- Large Non-Compressible Injuries Where Tourniquets cannot be applied
- Effective in Tourniquet Conversion
*Usage is not limited to this list, refer to each QuikClot product’s instructions for use.
You can learn more at: https://quikclot.com/