Titan One-Piece Tapered Stainless Steel Basket Stretcher
- Designed to perform in the most technical rescue environments
- Offers 2,500 lb load capacity
- Stainless Steel
- Offered in a regular model, a tapered model for use in confined spaces, and an extra-wide model (available in stainless steel) that accommodates larger patients
- High-density polyethylene netting is comfortable and allows water to pass through easily
- Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) back support is durable and will not splinter
- Large (1-inch) top tube is easy to hold onto, even during long carries
- StratLoad attachment points featured as standard
- Accommodates a range of backboards
- Four rescue-rated restraint straps included
The Titan Basket Stretcher, by Traverse Rescue (a FERNO Group Company), is specifically designed to perform in technical rescue environments. The Titan Series Rescue Basket Stretcher—a complete rethinking of the classic Stokes military-style stretchers—is exceptionally strong, durable, and functional. Designed to surpass the US Military’s MIL-L-37957A specification in terms of its strength, the stretcher is tested to and beyond a 1,134 kg (2500 lb) static load test threshold.
The Titan is exceptionally strong, durable, and functional due to its frame geometry and TIG-welded construction. The top rail is a full 1-inch diameter, making the stretcher easier to handle when carried for extended periods, and it has been reinforced with double tubing at the head and foot ends for extra strength during vertical raises and lowers.
Offered in a regular model, a tapered model for use in confined spaces, and an extra-wide model (available in stainless steel) that accommodates larger patients