Laerdal Resusci Anne First Aid Full Body
Resusci Anne® Simulator has been designed for the unique training needs of emergency care in both pre-hospital and in-hospital environments transforming the simulation exercise into a mobile and dynamic learning experience for both the instructor and the student.
Please contact us for a quote or contract purchasing opportunites.
Resusci Anne First Aid Full Body
It is anatomically realistic with a host of features available for multiple learning objectives including:
- High-quality airway management with supraglottic airway devices
- Spontaneous breathing
- Live defibrillation and synchonised ECG
- IV insertion
- Blood pressure auscultation
- Pulse monitoring
- Voice, lung and heart sounds for basic simulation training
- Quality CPR (QCPR) feedback on the SimPad PLUS to measure and improve CPR performance